Dr. rer. nat., Dipl.-Phys.
European Patent Attorney
Phone +49 941 698263-0
Fax +49 941 698263-99
Areas of Practice
- Utility models
- Inventor's compensation
- Computer science
- Information and computer technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Practice in Intellectual Property Rights since 2009, European Patent Attorney seit 2013
- Research Fellow at the Atomistic Simulation Centre at Queen's University Belfast, Ireland
- Postdoc at the Institute of Applied Mathmatics, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- Postdoc at the Department of Condensed Matter,
- Universidad Zaragoza, Spain
- Graduated from the University of Regensburg, Germany as Dipl.-Phys. Univ.
- Postgraduate student and scientific assistant at the Chair of Theoretical Physics I, University of Bayreuth, graduation as Dr. rer. nat.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- European Patent Institute (EPI)