Reichert & Lindner is a full-service provider for intellectual property law.
Companies may also outsource the monitoring of their own published intellectual property rights and those of their competitors to Reichert & Lindner.
- physics, optics, polymer physics, polymer technology, electrical and process engineering, semiconductor technology, acoustic technology
- biochemistry, biology, chemistry, biotechnology, pharmaceutics
- computer and information technology, software patents
- mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, building services engineering, heating and climate and ventilation engineering, agriculture technology, soil cultivation, power engineering, renewable energy, environment technology, microsystems, sensor technology, laser technology, measurement and test engineering
- medical technology
- material technology/engineering, steel engineering
- control engineering
- mining technology, process engineering, finishing technology